Monday 31 March 2014

27wks n 4 days thots

I honestly havnt been gg out much these days. 1stly I find it a chore jus to pick out wat to wear. I'm mostly in maternity shorts, a tight or loose top or a maxi dress. Somehow I feel maxi dresses looks so pretty on a pregnant woman. Haha! N plus it's fuss free. 2ndly I hav no mood to paint my face. I've embraced my natural awesome (thxs to my hormones) skin so most of the time when I do go out I'm bare faced. N even if I do go out nw it's to like nearby places which means I'm in shorts n tee shirt. 3rdly I can't walk for too long Becuz of my dilated cervix. So yea I'm always home n actually loving it.

 I noe I should be heading out more while I can be4 my baby arrives but I'm actually enjoying my time doing absolutely nth. Haha nw I'm realli jus catching up on my sleep be4 my baby comes. 

So anyways yesterday my husband, sis n her bf caught captain America at Jem's platinum suites. Ever since my husband n I discovered the comfort of watching movie thr... We hav said we won't watch movie unless it's at the suites. Plus nw I realli need a comfy chair in order to sit through a 2hr movie. So okay la nt too bad. I must say captain America 2 is better than the 1st one. But u do need to watch the 1st one in order to get the flow of the 2nd. Oh yea n stay till the veri end of the credits !! 

So every nite I make my husband bond wif our baby by talking to her or jus feeling her movements. It still scares him when he sees part of my belly move when she moves. Haha! Last nite while in bed I had tt overwhelming love, peace n joy. Like I realli can't wait for my baby to be born cuz I noe hw great of a father my husband will be to her. Esp since she's a girl... I noe hw protective he will be of her. I jus can't wait to see my family grow together. Becuz we are at my place more often nw... We are wif the our dogs more also. He's jus so gd wif them already wat more a human child! So yea I'm dying to see his fatherly instincts kick in overdrive(: 

Ah the anticipation kills me!! We are finally stepping into April n tt gives me 3 more mths till I see my precious angel!! Oh n update on my horrible symptoms of pregnancy... Well Becuz I was on antibiotics... My infection has cleared which means my back pains are ALOT better n I can walk n move around more. Also my mum arranges this lady who comes to our place once a wk to do a prenatal massage for me n she's realli dam awesome!! I've been sleeping better jus tt baby seems to love to kick me when I'm sleeping n my constant need to pee every 1.5hrs wakes me up n all but things are a lot better nw. They say 3rd tri is hard... I'm praying I get it easy. 

N nw I hav to realli force myself to eat n gain weight though baby is of the rite weight. But IF she would come our pretermed... Her weight isn't tt sufficient so nw I'm trying to gain weight n all. As of nw I've onli put on 5kgs so far (I'm 27wks n 4days today). I lost 1.5kg due to my infection n all. Most people would love to be in my position nw. Can eat watever u want. But I simply hav no appetite? Eating is such a chore nw. Sighhh. 

In the next 3mths we still hav baby stuffs to buy... Havnt even gone for those baby classes... Goshhhh! Gonna sign us up for classes wif the hospital in May (yes we are veri last min people). Oh wells... 

This post is all over the place. It's like my thots are running wild. Pregnancy brain. Shall end wif a pic frm yesterday's movie date day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment