Tuesday 11 March 2014

To the 2 amazing women in my life

As I lay awake in bed at 3.11am waiting for my macs to digest a lil n my husband snoring next to me... I suddenly remembered abt the strength n courage of 2 amazing women in my life: my mother n mother-in-law. 

Sean n I are considered miracle children. Cuz for 1 we could hav nt made it into this world. For Sean, it was dangerous for my mother-in-law to carry him cuz she had him pretty late n thr were some complications. But she found God to give her the strength n blessings to watch over Sean n her n both mother n son were fine. 

For me doctors didn't noe much abt my case. I was an experimental child of surgeries. My parents didn't even noe if I was gg to be a boy or girl. It wasn't dangerous for my mother to carry me but Becuz I'm special wif my condition.. Bringing me up won't be easy neither would it be cheap. My parents nv gave up on me or scrimped on my medical bills. They gave me the best treatments n made sure I stayed in private wards whenever I got admitted. 

This yr, Sean is turning 27 yrs old. N I 22 yrs old. Our baby is a miracle baby too. Cuz of my medical condition doctors weren't sure if I could even conceive! So the fact tt I hav this child growing in me is truly a gift n blessing frm God. 

I've been feeling so horrible n moody these days. N I don't want my mood to affect my baby. I need to remember tt these 2 women despite odds going against them, took the risk n many sacrifices to bring Sean n I into this world. Cuz if they weren't strong, we both wouldn't be here today. We wouldn't hav found each other.. We wouldn't hav married our soul mates or created our own lil family together. 

Someday my baby is gg to make another man fall in love so madly wif her. She's gg to be someone's girlfren, soulmate, wife and mother. She's gg to make someone very happy n noe the true meaning of being loved. She's gg to teach her own children wat we taught her. 

I need to stop feeling sorry for myself n embrace this nt so nice process. Cuz if my 2 mothers can do it... I can too. 

A mother's love is truly the greatest and most powerful feeling in this world

No comments:

Post a Comment