Tuesday 4 March 2014

week 23 and 5 days

I've totally lost track on my pregnancy tracking. maybe cause I'm in too much pain and discomfort to even enjoy this pregnancy. anyways i just posted my first few weeks up and i shall back track as i go along….

Ive decided to start writing again cause i jus realized how many people are actually pregnant this yr! So I'm hoping this can help those women who are currently expecting too(: n I love reading abt other pregnant womens' journey cause all of us are different. No doubt I'm envious of those who seem to hav a smooth pregnancy n enjoying every ounce of it. For me on the other end.. I'm having a horrible journey. Ask my husband hw many times I've cried n whined. Sigh I feel sorry for him cause he jus can't do anything. 

I shall do a summarized post on my 1st trimester n 2nd trimester symptoms frm my memory. For nw here's my baby bump progression from last October (when I celebrated my 21st bday n had NO club I was pregnant) to 7wks when I made the bold decision to travel to London n Dubai. Then to 18wks when I was still tiny and no one believed I was pregnant. To now poof I exploded tremendously. I'm feeling like a hungry dumpty everyday esp when I get in n out of cars. I'm pretty sure I can roll around the floor. 

Despite all the complaining... I am thankful for this lil blessing from God. My husband n I are dying to meet our lil one. 16 wks more!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment