Tuesday 4 March 2014

week 6 symptoms and week 7

week 6 symptoms 
(4th nov to 10th nov) 
-nausea hit me so hard this wk (i couldnt eat much n whenever i did i would have to force myself to vomit)  
-bloated/burpy 
-super fatigued (i stayed in bed all day sleeping my life away) 
-crampy on certain days 
-boobs felt heavy and pain 
-breathless after walking up stairs or talking (n i exercise a lot which is y i thot me being breathless was so weird) 
-1 day of giddiness 

i came down wif a bad flu on tues and wed and i refused to take any medication cuz i didnt noe which medicines i could take now with a little one growing in me. so i braved through my flu for 2 days n on the 3rd day i caved and took zyrtec cuz i googled tt its safe for baby n it also helps with nausea. and also confirmed with one of our best fren's who is a medical student. i felt better on friday (which i equate to the miracle wonders of zyrtec) n could actually eat wifout puking. 

saturday i woke up even more bloated than usual but i ate pretty well. sunday was horrible again. 

week 7
(11 nov 2013)

a few days prior to our next appt... my mum suddenly told us shes gg to london of 2 wks. i began thinking "should i go or not?" if i dont go.... i wont be able to travel for another yr at least n its london!! a place ive been dying to go. but if i go n something happens i wont be able to live wif myself. my mum gave my sis n i till friday to decide. i made a hasty decision n said yes. i had wanted to wait till our next appt on 11 nov but tt was too late cuz we were due to fly on the 12th! so we were booked to fly to london n dubai. 

11 nov came... i drove myself to the hospital first while sean left work early and met me there. i took another blood test for the hcg levels n we waited quite a long wait again. i was so nauseous this day n was dying to eat cuz i was so hungry but i jus couldnt. so finally my name was called and we both went  in. the gynae told us my hcg levels were veri high which confirmed our pregnancy. then i told her my symptoms i recorded over the wk n tt im traveling tmr to equip me with meds for my nausea or watever cuz i tend to fall sick during winter. i was honestly super paranoid for my trip. like wat if i fell sick... wat if i lost the baby... wat if i cant take the cold. i was super paranoid. 

anyways i hopped onto the bed n took an ultrasound. the nurse pulled the curtain n referred sean as my husband n asked him if he wanted to see. he came by my feet n saw the monitor. we saw baby's heartbeat. i had visioned myself to cry but maybe cuz it was so overwhelming at tt point i didnt. i looked at sean n he smiled. baby's heart was beating steadily n i recorded a video of it. the doc gave me baby's 1st picture be4 we left. 

we were genuinely so happy after seeing baby's heart beat. we started planning names... wat to do next n all those parental things. we were excited. wat realli touches my heart all the time is whenever i say goodbye to sean... sean would kiss me goodbye n rub my belly n say "bye little one". it warms my heart wif his little gestures (: 

im ending abruptly cuz I'm tired n shall continue wif my london n dubai adventure wif my baby. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment