Friday 28 March 2014

27 weeker

It's another wk till we hit our 3rd trimester!!! Feels like forever pls. But nw tt our due date is approaching... I'm started to create lists of things I still hav to buy or do. Feels like time is running away frm me. But I ain't complaining. Many women go through the nesting phase in their pregnancy. Well nt for me. I've got so much to clear be4 baby arrives but I jus don't feel like cleaning? Maybe cuz my back is still painful so moving around bending down n all is such a chore. Idk wonder when the nesting phase will kick in in me. Hmmm 

Gg for our doc appt tmr! N we'll get to see our baby again (: this mth I've seen my gynae twice... Third time tmr. Each time he always brings gd news tt baby is growing well n steady of the norm. But today my husband rubbed my belly n said "y is ur stomach so small n less bloated suddenly?" Yea I too noticed this today. Hope all is fine. We will find out tmr. 

27wk baby bump
I managed to pull myself out of the hse n go for lunch wif my mum n her frens. All who see me always say I look so gd pregnant. Thank goodness. But yea I'm glad today was 1 of the better days whr I could go out.. Walk around for a while n nt scream in pain. But am currently feeling a knotted nerve or something on my back n it hurts like a bitch. Sigh pieeee... 


Also I've been cooking more for my husband since we hav moved back to my place more permanently. Cuz he stays in a 2 storey hse n wif my back aches n weird "spastic leg"... Moving around is so hard. N also at my place I'm more comfy n my maid can help me do a lot of things whereas thr I'm pretty much dependent on my own to get things or my mother-in-law would help me do things n all which makes me so uncomfy. Like it isn't nice n all. So my husband has been great in compromising wif me since commuting frm my place to his work is further. To make it up to him... I service him... aLOT! I cook... make my awesome smoothie n juices when he requests for them... My hands hav even become his own personal feeder -.- anyways am jus so thankful n happy whenever I'm back at my own place. I can do watever I want n all. Cuz I still hav weird habits whereby I wake up in the middle of the nite sometimes n go watch tv or grab a snack when I can't sleep. N at his place I don't dare do tt cuz I hav to climb down the stairs n all. 

Off to bed nw. Realli excited to see baby later! She's been super active the whole day today. N i like to believe whenever she's hungry n wants to eat n I don't "feed" her.. She gets mad at me n kicks me so hard!! Cuz tt was wat happened today -.- 

No comments:

Post a Comment