Wednesday 5 March 2014

Summary of 1st trimester

1st trimester symptoms: 
Nausea: 
-totally had no appetite, lost 2kgs 
-puked whenever I ate 
-tried ALOT of natural nausea remedies which didn't work (ginger tea which made me worse, sour plum etc) 
-gave in n had to take nausea meds everyday (which was safe for baby) 

Gas: 
-felt bloated 
-burped ALOT 

Boobs: 
-felt so heavy like I'm freakin wearing sandbags on my chest 
-painful when I ran or walked fast 
-travelled to London which was super cold at tt point and thr were times whr my boobs were so painful!! Like it felt like frost bites? I wore 4 layers n nth worked (gynae said it was cuz my boobs were sensitive due to the sudden growth n all)

Fatigue: 
-constantly tired 
-napped ALOT

Cravings: 
-craved for sour things constantly (think it was due to the nausea but it didn't realli work)  

I travelled during the 1st trimester and somehow my symptoms got more manageable when I was away. I walked a lot while I was in London n Dubai but everything felt fine. As soon as I got back home all the symptoms I Thot was gone came back to haunt me again -.- FML I started puking n lost my appetite again. 

So tts abt wat I can rmb but realli my nausea was the worse n I wanted to jus give up. Thr were days it was so horrible I would jus cry n all. 

On the plus side of the horrible nausea a lot of people told me I lost weight n looked gd (yea cuz I literally puked my guts out everyday). 

Ultrasound at wk 6 when we 1st found out abt our lil miracle (: try spotting the tiny lil bean 
Wk 7 bump. My ab line was still visible! 
Wk11 whr we tested for downs. They take ur age n the development structure of baby as a gauge to see the likelihood of Downs. Thankfully I'm young so my chances are close to 0. 
Wk 12 baby bump. Still non existent. 

So tts abt it I guess. I was so thankful to reach my 2nd trimester cuz tt jus meant I onli hav another 2 trimesters to go till I meet my lil one (: 

Shall blog abt my 2nd trimester symptoms in the next post! 





No comments:

Post a Comment