Tuesday 18 March 2014

25 weeks n 5 days

Currently down wif an infection again. Idk if it's UTI or kidney infection cuz I've got both symptoms:
-hurts when I pee 
-my kidney/back is inflamed cuz it's mother painful n sore 
-right ribs are painful 
-nausea (I havnt had a proper meal since Saturday night) 
-high fever (highest was at 39.6) 
-giddy n super out of it 
-muscle aching like mad 
-1 min I'm burning up next I'm shivering like mad
-bladder is sore also 

Sigh realli this pregnancy is taking a toll on me. N I realli feel so bad for my husband. I cry n whine so much I start to irritate myself too n he haas to tahan me like this every nite. N if I need to be admitted to the hospital again.. It's another 4k gone like tt. This can't be happening every mth!! Sighhh this is realli "in sickness n in health". I can't count hw many times I've fallen ill while being pregnant. I think I maxed my quota out already. 

I onli pray this child will be strong n is fighting all this crap wif me. N I hope she's a filial n obedient daughter. Cuz it wasn't easy carrying her at all! I've suffered so much n I'm honestly veri over it. Time pls pass faster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment