Sunday 9 March 2014

24 wks n 3 days thoughts

So I was feeling all crappy n sorry for myself all day. Cause being pregnant is suppose to be all magical wif unicorns n butterflies. Like tts hw most movies or people portray it to be rite? I mean I nv gave my pregnancy a thought at all because I didn't think I would be pregnant so early so yea I didn't hav time to think abt wat it would be like pregnant. It jus happened too quickly. 

U see movies n all tt crap don't tell u the back pains u will experience. N growing pains u will get as u bloat up like a pufferfish. Some women get swollen feet which I'm thankful I'm nt at tt stage yet. Some break out on their face cuz of hormones n I'm thankful I don't hav tt. Instead many hav told me hw radiant n gd I look nw even wifout make up (hence I've been abusing this radiant natural glow n gg out bare face ALOT nw. Last time I die die won't go out wifout make up). 

I jus wish it was all easier than this. But if it was than everyone would be popping babies out like candies. I jus wish I had a much more beautiful experience than this. I wish I could tell my baby hw amazing it was carrying her in my belly. But this isn't the case. 

Right nw I jus want her to grow healthily and well for the remaining 16 wks she has in me so tt when I finally hold her in my arms... All this was all worth it. I know when I hold her in my arms for the veri first time it would feel so satisfying tt these 10mths hav came n gone.. Though suffering it was all worth it. 

I jus watched 'itsjudytime's' birth of her twins on YouTube n I jus can't wait to hold my baby. My husband actually watched it wif me n said he may jus puke if he has to cut the cord of baby. I laughed. He knew I had a crappy day today n he jus kept encouraging me n being by my side as I cried n whined. Every waking moment I thank The Lord for guiding me towards finding him. Cuz realli Sean is the most patient person. He always noes wat to say to make everything feel better. N the 3 times I've gotten hospitalized he always stayed over wif me at the ward cuz I'm scared to sleep alone esp in hospitals. I jus know he's gg to be an amAzing father. Another reason y I can't wait for this baby to be born cuz it's another side of Sean I will see n fall in love wif all over again. 

15 weeks n 4 days left till we see ur lil face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment