Thursday 13 March 2014

My baby's daddy

Every night I go to bed so happily. Cuz I get to sleep next to my soulmate. I got married very early (a mth plus ago to be exact) at the age of 21. But it's Becuz I hav already found my soulmate. I nv Thot I could love another human being as much until I met Sean. Whenever I look at him I can't help but smile cuz tts jus hw much joy n happiness he brings to me. He's funni... Silly... Has disgusting bad habits... Is the sweetest... Is a great daddy to our 2 dogs... Great wif kids n I noe he's gg to make an amazing dad to our lil one. 

Jus yesterday he asked me "did u noe u were gonna marry me when we met?" My answer was yes. N his too. Somehow we both jus knew tt we were each others' happily ever after. Maybe 1 day I will write abt our love story and journey. It's nw 4.17am n I can't sleep. So whenever I can't sleep I would jus look at him n smile (sounds perverse n creepy HAHA). Cuz I'm truly blessed to hav him. 



You make me the happiest girl on the entire planet. I love u my husband

No comments:

Post a Comment