Tuesday 4 March 2014

week 9

week 9 symptoms
-nausea has peaked
-fatigued like mad n all i wanna do is sleep
-weird sleeping n eating habits (will elaborate further)
-cramps are more intense nw but comes n goes

25th nov (monday)
nausea was so so horrible. onli had a small bowl of porridge all day n i was so hungry. went to bed at 10.30pm n took zyrtec be4 i slept cuz i felt my nausea medication my gynae prescribed lost its effect on me.. woke up at 12 midnite (26th nov) n tt was when the weird eating habit started

26th nov (tuesday)
i got hungry so i woke up... made 1/2 a cup of milo to line my stomach n it worked for a while. stayed up to watch tv... abt 2ish i got hungry again n made a lil bit of my leftover porridge. had tt n was still hungry but i thot maybe i would sleep it off. couldnt get back to sleep so i went to load my hong kong dramas n watched it in bed... had 2 small bowls of potato chips n a vitagen. i finally felt somewat full. this was about 5.45am when i decided to stop watching my drama n try to get to sleep. hunger pangs kept me up n maybe becuz i slept too much the previous day (i slept till 5.30pm!!) at about 7am i decided to order macs breaky. i was craving both filet o fish n hot cakes so i ordered both meals (yea i was amazed at my appetite). maybe becuz i didnt eat much the previous day n my body is taking advantage of the fact tt my nausea was gone for nw so it can eat in peace for a while.

had 1/2 a filet o fish which i shared wif my sister... had 1/2 a hotcake n 1 whole hashbrown. at this point i woke my mum up to join me for breakfast. nausea slowly came back again -.- didnt intend to go to bed but i fell asleep while waiting for sean. we had plans to go for a date since i was away for so long. but i onli woke up at 5.30 pm. hahaha

i onli pray this weird eating n craving habit of mine was a 1 day thing. if nt im for sure gonna be a cow in no time! but im thankful im still nt showing. i hav my fitness regime to thank as i had done hot yoga n gym quite often n also my small physique seems to help to. jus as times i do notice im a tad bit bloated at nite but somehw disappears when i wake up. hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment