Thursday 6 March 2014

24 weeks

So we hav come to the 6th mth mark. Still feeling like it's forever.... 

Woke up fine n chirpy cuz the husband didn't hav work today! We booked our veri 1st movie at the Platinum Suites n was realli excited! So we had Jap lunch cuz baby in my tummy was craving it n made our way to our movie.

Nt onli was baby craving for jap but Sprite too. Hmmm k I hardly drink fizzy drinks so this was an odd one. I freakin had 2 glasses of sprite today!! So we made our way to the theatre n boy were we spoilt! The chair was so comfy n it came equipped wif a thick ass blanket n fluffy pillows!! So while I was trying to get comfy... Cramps kicked in. Sigh pie my life nw. N then the backache started. Oh yea we caught 300: rise of the empire btw. But yea so I honestly had a semi horrible time. 

My husband was seriously so excited n happy to watch 300 in such a comfy ass chair. Trust me this won't be the last time we indulge at the Platinum suites!! 
Jus look at hw huge n cushy the chairs are!! 

We took a walk around town n the cramps jus kept creeping up on me. But oh wells.... I still had a fun date day wif my husband (; 

Nw I'm finally back home n nestled in bed cuz nausea finally kicked in n I'm jus nt feeling fine n dandy today. Sighh hope this goes away soon cuz my mother-in-law cooked my fav roast beef n I'm dying to drink birds nest sitting in the fridge too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment