Sunday 23 March 2014

Balloons

I hav this weird love/obssession for balloons since as young as I can rmb. I guess it's Becuz whenever it's my bday or when I had dance performances, my mummy always gifted me wif balloons. So I guess it stuck wif me even when I'm older nw. Every bday or occasion I throw will ALWAYS hav balloons or it isn't my trademark style. Haha 

My husband told me thrs this huge pirate ship exhibit made out of entirely balloons at marina sq this wkend but Becuz I'm so sick, still recovering n can hardly walk, I may hav to give it a miss :( I'm so sad. So this is wat my husband said to cheer me up. 


This realli made me smile. Idk. Maybe cuz these few days I've been so sick, listless, grumpy n cranky. So we havnt realli spent much time together? Or rather I'm  jus nt feeling it much these days. But realli these past few days he's been amazing. I think he's immuned to my cries n screams. N whenever I need help out of bed or to move around the hse or to the toilet... He's always thr to maneuvere me around. 

After our lil scare yesterday n when he woke up, he told me "baby will be fine." N he kissed my forehead n fell back asleep. I realli am enjoying married life a lot. Cuz Idk wat I would do wif out him since this pregnancy has been so so difficult since the beginning. He's been such a great support n I couldn't ask for more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment