Saturday 22 March 2014

26 weeker and 2 days nitemare

So this morning was a rather stressful one for my husband n I. I've been down wif my UTI for 5 days n FINALLY got my antibiotics. Omy u hav no idea hw happy I was to actually take my antibiotics this time around! Normally I wouldn't bother finishing my meds at all. But this time my infection was so unbearable I realli pity my poor husband. I cried every nite... Screamed every nite. It was literally a nitemare. 

Around 11 I went to bed cuz I havnt realli slept veri much for the past few nites Becuz of my perpetual chills n crazy high fevers. Last nite I actually felt somewat fine so my husband quickly put me to bed since I was quiet n could actually sleep. By this time I had 1 day of my antibiotics already. While trying to drift off to sleep, I suddenly felt 2 veri strong n intense cramps which I nv felt be4. I even screamed but it went away so quickly I dismissed it. 

So at 12 I got up to pee again (for the past few nites Becuz it was so painful to pee... My pee flow kinda reduced even when I was drinking quite a bit of water. So this was a clear sign my infection has started to clear). Wif the help of my husband, he got me out of bed n led me to the toilet while he went to mess wif our boys. The next thing I knew as I was cleaning up, my worse nitemare happened. I saw red stuff n suddenly a thick blood clot on the toilet paper. I shouted for him. He came to the toilet n I showed him wat had happened. We started panicking a lil. Went to my mum's room n let her noe also she too was shocked. Bleeding during pregnancy is so no joke. I was thankful it wasn't the gushing flowy kind u see on movies. But it was still worrying. 

So my husband quickly googled n WAed his bestfren to try to find out more. We waited n poof I need to go toilet again -.- by then I decided tt if thrs this blood residue or watever we are gg to the labour ward. N true enough thr was still. I quickly called the hospital also to get more advice 1st. The 1st thing she asked me was "when u took the ultrasound did the doc say ur placenta is low?" Well yea my placenta is low n isn't a worrying factor nw but can be later towards my pregnancy. Then she adviced us to come in n So at abt 2am we packed an overnight bag n made our way to the hospital. 

When we got thr they hooked me up to machines to monitor our baby. I was thr for abt 2.5hrs freezing to death cuz it was so cold n I've been so sensitive to colds these days tt I start shivering n shaking veri violently n my fingers will literally turn blue. So anyways doc wanted me to stay in at least a nite so they can run more tests but I felt ok.. Baby was still kicking around n all n frm the initial tests things were looking fine. Plus the onli bed they had was the 5 bedder one n I didn't want my husband to hav to drive all the way back home jus to sleep for a couple of hrs n then rush down again to see me. So we made the decision to jus go home n see hw things go. 

It's nw 4.34pm n things hav been better. My back pains are still veri painful but somehw I woke up n I could actually walk better wifout support. No more bleeding or watever. My fever has stopped coming n gg. My peeing is more regularly again. Ahhh thank God. 

My lil sick companion who nv leaves my side. 
This one is jus rather insensitive. He still pounces n jumps on me even when I'm cranky n grumpy n dying. Asshole -.- 

No comments:

Post a Comment