Tuesday 4 March 2014

week 6

so ive decided to track our pregnancy through this little diary. will also be posting letters or words that we as first time parents wanna say to our little one.

we are currently about 9 weeks now and so back tracking to week 6 when we found out of our next journey.

week 6
(4th nov 2013)

I was hospitalised in aug and sept so i requested for them to refer me to a gynae cuz i get veri bad cramps and my mood swings were getting monstrous. so i waited 3 mths n 4th nov came. i had missed my october's period but i reasoned it as I was on antibiotics during the wk i was ovulating.

so i went to the gynae with my mum (of course i went in alone)... told her i get veri bad cramps n mood swings so she was gg to prescribe me with birth control hormone pills. apparently tt was the onli way to help all this. so i mentioned tt i missed my period but also told her i was on antibiotics. she suggested taking a pregnancy test jus to be safe. so off i went to get my pee collected n i waited an excruciating long wait. i jus briefly mentioned to my mum tt they needed to take my pee to measure my hormone levels to make sure i was suited for the medication (liessss). at this point i was msging sean n told him i took a pregnancy test jus to be sure. so he said ok n let him noe wat happens. i wasnt nervous for some weird reason.

the next thing i knew the nurse came and whispered to my ear in an eery and suspicious tone (like its something horrible) "the doctor wants to speak to u so u wait k". i started getting nervous and my heart was beating so quickly. my name was called and i walked into the room.

"the pregnancy test came out positive". i sat thr... i believed i turned pale. but i was in too much shock i jus said "ok. so wat now". at this point i felt tears dying to burst out. she arranged for a blood test for me to realli confirm things... checking my hcg levels. and be4 i left the room i laid on the bed and had my 1st ultrasound for the baby. we saw nothing but she said there is a pregnancy sac which is apparently the first thing u see when u are pregnant. i was in too much shock i still asked "eh if im not pregnant the sac wont be there?" she said "yea it wont be there". everything happened so quickly i took my bag and jus left for my blood test.

as i was getting my blood test done.. i quickly msged sean "we are doomed! its positive!!!'' his reply was kinda epic "OMG OMG OMG are u serious!?" but weirdly he was calm throughout the whole thing. i knew we would be ok cuz he was supportive. but thr were so many questions running through my head. i jus graduated frm uni... im looking for a job. everything jus came at a wrong time. who would hire someone whois pregnant!? i couldnt stop thinking abt tt.

so we went home. i laid in bed n balled my eyes out. msged my twin n told her wat happened. she comforted me wif her words. idk y i cried. maybe cuz i was in shock? hmmm i quickly researched on the baby's progress... traced back hw many wks i could be... i even youtubed abortion videos and balled my eyes out. so i knew abortion was definitely not an option. its a weird feeling when u find out something is growing in u. i felt the need to protect it at all cost.

sean drove over to pick me up n we realli talked. we hav came to a conclusion tt abortion was out unless baby had any defects. he held my hands and told me he would support me no matter wad. our next journey together had began.

we went back to his place and played with the 3 lil monsters. somehow i felt my motherly instincts growing more intense. which is weird cuz a few hrs i found out im pregnant. leanne sat on my lap n was bouncing up n down. thr goes sean telling her to be careful cuz she was pretty close to my tummy. his daddy instincts were kicking in too. every time i looked at him playing with his niece and nephews.. i knew he would be a great dad. i had no worries at this point. i know we will be ok.

looking back... this baby was truly created out of OUR LOVE. nt becuz we wanted a baby and had sex for the sake of having a baby but it was an accidental creation. a creation made of pure passionate love. it may be wrong timing and all... but we know this baby is a blessing somehow. it has changed our lives already.

No comments:

Post a Comment