Friday 7 March 2014

Oct to nov

Backtrack to oct to nov... 

October 2013:
I finally turned 21 n decided to throw an alcohol buffet at my fren's bar wif a few of my close frens I havnt seen in a while. It was a great bday jus tt Sean n I suffered terribly!! We puked like mad n actually he got more drunk than I did thxs to my frens! Haha. N did u noe I was already growing a life in my belly but I had no clue abt it!! (Shall talk more abt tt later like our worries n all since I drank so much then!) 



The Line buffet dinz to celebrate mumsie's n my birthday cause her bday is jus 5 days be4 mine. 



November 2013: 
Nov was a veri exciting mth for Sean n I cuz we found out we were expecting. Tt of course came wif a wave of nervousness too like hw would our family take it? Wat happens next? Can we realli financially support a child? N Becuz I drank while the lil one was growing in me... We were so worried abt FAS (fetal alcohol syndrome) n all tt crap. (Thankfully nw we know everything is growing according to plan n baby is healthy) Tt aside... It was also my university graduation. U see I nv completed my O levels, A levels or TEE (in Aus). So this was kinda a big deal to me. It's like if I don't graduate I'm basically screwed. So I finally did n I'm glad throughout my uni life Sean was always thr for me. Frm exam stress to annoying project works n all... He was always encouraging n he took my whines n cries veri well. So to come this far I was estactic. 







N then we found out we were pregnant... I flew to London n Dubai... 

Made a trip up to Leeds to visit mum's fren...

Because I knew I was pregnant already... I did some baby shopping wifout letting my mum noe (at this point she was still unaware). 

I got these soft lil blankey which had a soft toy attached to it as a comfort blankey for baby. All gender neutral stuff cuz we didn't noe the gender yet. 

Finally got my Celine bag after eyeing it for 2yrs?! But got the Trapeze instead of the luggage. 


Sent this photo to Sean n he said "u look like a baby. Bb is gonna be a cute baby" aww fatherly hormones kicking in. 

Met up wif Best in London too! 8yrs n counting... 


N then off to Dubai we went cuz we flew by Emirates n decided to make a pit stop thr be4 flying home. 



Went to Dubai mall which is like the largest mall in the world n gosh it realli is HUGE!! Went to the aquarium thr. 




N of course we had to go to the desert whilst in Dubai. It was against my morals to sit on the camel so here is an attempted selfie wif the camel. 



N then when I finally got home frm wat felt like the longest vacation ever... I managed to get 1 of the jobs I applied for (I shall get to tt in another post). But what I'm trying to say is tt the end of last yr was such a whirlwind for me. I went through so many milestones at one go!!! Frm turning 21... Finding out I'm gg to be a mother... Graduating... N then starting legit adult work.. Planning a wedding in 2mths n becoming a wife n daughter-in-law. Wow imagine hw stress n crazy I got seriously which really wasn't doing my baby n I any good. My work realli affected me emotionally n physically n I shall get to tt in the next post! Let's jus say I'm still recovering frm tt horrible place (it's been abt a mth since I quit -.- 

No comments:

Post a Comment