Saturday 8 March 2014

24 weeks n 2 days thoughts

Totally not feeling it today. In the worse mood ever n it's even worse when I can't even sleep it off. Normally when I'm in a foul mood I would jus lock myself up in my room n sleep the day n away n feel so much better when I wake up. Nw Becuz I'm freakin like Humpty Dumpty wif back aches n growing abdominal cramps... I can't get into a comfy position to sleep. I had to cry n tire myself out n I fell asleep. 

Feeling super miserable today. For some reason I jus keep crying n feeling so frustrated when I think abt hw hard this pregnancy has been. Like it's another 16 horrible weeks of this. I'm trying so hard to stay positive cuz "happy mummy = happy baby" n watever u feel gets somehow passed to baby. I don't want my child to feel unwanted cuz she's not!! I love her so much but it's jus so difficult!! I realli wanna enjoy this whole process but I realli am not. The onli enjoyable thing abt it is tt I get to meet my precious lil one at the end of all this torture. I jus pray for strength n perserverance for the remaining long n hard 16 weeks. 

(Edited)
I wake up to this every wkend(: this is pure blissful family love. 

I made pancakes a few days ago n my husband loved it so much he asked for it today. So it was another fluffy day! 

Still feeling so out of it. I realli need a dam bloody awesome sleep. Cause I realli havnt slept well in a dam long time!! Sighhh n then when baby comes my sleep will also be gone. Horrible 

Nw I've come down wif a wheezing kinda cough which also keeps me up. Realli when can I ever rest!!!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment