Tuesday 1 April 2014

A married life

Today is 1st April n my husband n I are 4yrs n 3mths old. We got together on 1st jan 2010. Tmr marks the 2nd mth we've been married. N everything has been great (: 

Our r/s was nv perfect.. No one in this one is. But I can safely say tt throughout our r/s... We hav nv quarreled much. Onli like once or twice a yr we hav a major argument which is sooooo bad it's scary. But other than tt... We hav nv had petty disagreements. I guess cuz both of us are quite accommodating to each other n trust has nv been an issue for either of us. I can say I'm truly blessed to hav married my bestfren, lover n soulmate. 

We always poke fun at each other. Even nw when I'm pregnant we still love to annoy the hell out of each other. This is wat I love most abt us. We noe hw to hav fun n joke around wif each other. He makes me so happy everyday n makes me laugh so much tt nw tt I'm pregnant... I need to tell him to stop making me laugh too much cuz whenever I do... Baby seems to get excited n kick me like mad too! He keeps saying hw he can't wait for baby to come out so he can annoy her too. Haha! 

Even though we see each other everyday nw... I still dread it when I say goodbye to him as he leaves for work every morning. Once he leaves I then start looking forward to the time he comes home. 

This was yesterday. We still miss each other even though we see each other everyday(:

Nt many people noe the story of hw Sean n I met. So I shall blog abt it in another post. But let's jus say it's realli by God's grace n planning tt we met. 

Frm a blind date... To getting to noe one another... To my bf n nw my husband for the rest of my life... I love u so much n I'm so thankful tt u are mine (k soon I hav to share u wif our daughter. Haha) 

No comments:

Post a Comment