Tuesday 29 April 2014

31wks n 5 days/2wks old

My husband getting shaved by Ian be4 starting on his tattoo. Some professional salon treatment he's getting! LOL
Pegasus to celebrate the birth of baby gwyn as she's born in the yr of the horse(: thrs gonna be an Aries sign added at the bottom as tts her horoscope. 
My mum had her baptism on Saturday so she's a catholic nw. 

Baby gwyn is nw exactly 2wks old!!! Most of her tubes are out of here (except the feeding one tt goes into her stomach n the one tt gives her nutrients n extra stuffs to make her grow). She's nw on 12ml of breast milk each time 8 times a day! They've been increasing her feed so much more almost everyday(: glad she's taking my milk veri well. She onli weighs 1215g though. So pls pls pray for her tt her weight goes up so she can faster come home wif us! Other than tt she's realli doing greAt(: 

Her personality has started to show quite a bit n everyday she jus somehow looks different. 

Baby gwyn made a funni weird stretch tt made her butt perk up. So daddy went "wat are u doing?" N she stuck out her thumb signaling a "I'm gd." Sign. Hahaha it was so hilarious! 

Then daddy was talking to her n calling her name "Gwyneth" n she actually smiled! When he called her chinese name "Guan He" she actually stuck her tongue out in a super adorbs n cheeky way. My husband n I seriously had a gd laugh (I will get to the reason n meaning behind her full name in anther post) 



Post partum 12 days after giving birth to baby gwyn via c section (: I bounced back reali fast despite still eating quite a bit. Must thank my masseur for massaging my waistline n flat tummy back! I'm nw 45kgs (lost 1kg frm my pre pregnancy weight) 

I simply love staring at my princess all day. Even though she's sleeping... She has the funniest sleeping positions ever! N sometimes if we are lucky, we will catch her smiling(: 

Jus today my mummy was standing outside the window looking at baby gwyn n these strangers came to take a look at her too. Even they said she's a beautiful baby(: 


Like yesterday we finally managed to catch a glimpse of her cute tiny beady eyes for a second! She kept making funni movements wif her eyes like she realli wants to open them. So I kept talking n coaxing her n she finally gave in to mummy's pleas n opened them! I had to literally stare at her for 10mins wif my camera at her face so I won't miss this moment! 

N then she flashed the cutest lil smile while I was talking to her. This pic melts our hearts every time we see it. Such pure happiness n simplicity. 

Tts pretty much it for nw. Yea u notice I'm nt being confined like other pregnant women. Well this is the life of a preemie's mummy. My days fly by realli quickly actually so thank goodness. But it's all abt pumping milk out every 4-6hrs n making trips to the hospital to deliver n spend time wif our princess. Realli can't wait to take her home!! Hopefully it's onli another 4wks. *prays*










No comments:

Post a Comment