Thursday 10 April 2014

29wks today!!

I'm officially 29wks today!! Every wk I reach is an added bonus n accomplishment I feel. Cuz our goal is to keep her in as long as we can. So I always feel an accomplishment when she has made it another wk! Yay (: 

Nth much to write abt today jus tt I went dim sum lunch wif my mummy, mum in law, aunties in law n cousin in law today. It was honestly fun n I shall arrange such meetings once every mth! Family is always bliss 

Ok so on wkdays we are at my husband's place rite... N thrs this neighbor tt perpetually sounds his/her horn 3 times whenever he/she drives by. It's between 12-1am n we will hear these 3 horns. Hahaha it's like we hav to hear the horns then we can sleep. Wtf rite!! M when he/she is late, we will wondering wat happened. Hahahahaha it's like our lil cheap thrill when we stay at his place. Funni thing it happens every nite wifout fail between 12-1am!! Dunno if it's creepy or wad but we find it sooooo amusing n we will jus burst out laughing when we hear the horns! Hahaha 

Ok dam random. Time for bed nw! 

No comments:

Post a Comment