Friday 25 April 2014

31wks n 1 day/a wk n 3 days old: flu bug

Down wif a horrible flu which my husband passed to me. Nw 1/2 my hse is sick. Worse part I can't take medications on my own cuz I'm breastfeeding. Feels like being pregnant all over again cuz I still hav to be so careful wif wat I eat since baby is taking watever I eat. I'm feeling super horrible nw. Can't breathe... Can't taste watever I'm eating... Coughing... I hav so much mucus I didn't think it was humanly possible. 

I decided to take my usual drowsy flu meds but "pumped n dumped" my milk. Which means it won't be given to baby gwyn since I'm scared it would contain residue of my meds. N my husband thinks I hav too much milk tt I can afford to dump my milk. So I started googling wat can I use breast milk for cuz it's realli such a waste to throw my hard earned milk away. 

Usage of breast milk: 
1) treatment for acne 
2) make up remover 
3) get rid of diaper rash 
4) prevent diaper rash 
5) itch frm chicken pox 
6) treatment of conjunctivitis 
7) treatment of sore throat; gargle wif it 
8) treatment of colds/flus; drink it 
9) acts as a birth control; while breast feeding it is harder to get pregnant 
10) treatment of sun burns 

Thrs realli a lot of uses but yeaaaa. So I intend to use it to cleanse my face. Apparently it's realli realli gd for hydrating skin. 

Update on baby gwyn: 
She's 1290g today!!!! Whooooo (: nurses say her weight may drop cuz it's too much of an increase but we are praying nt. Frm experiences I heard frm other preemie mummies, their babies go home at 1.8-2kgs. So I'm praying she's jus gonna increase in her weight n nt drop. She looks plumper nw n is so much cuter each day!!! Ive fallen so madly in love wif her. 

Currently at the tattoo shop nw. I realli shouldn't hav come cuz I'm laughing too much my wound actually hurts!! Plus I'm coughing too. Fun times though. The husband is doing a piece to represent baby gwyn. Can't wait to see the piece. 

Still so dam bloody sick. Yawnsssss 

No comments:

Post a Comment