Tuesday 15 April 2014

29 wks n 5 days: the start of labour

Currently in the labour ward nw waiting to get my c section done. Yeps baby is coming out today n I'm onli 29wks n 4days. 

We rushed to the hospital at 3am when I woke up at 2.30 to find a huge blood clot n blood on my underwear. At tt point my heart stopped n I jus cried. I quickly cleaned myself up n went to the room to wake my husband up. I told him "we need to go to the hospital nw." In his dazed n groggy state he said "huh wad?" Then I showed him my pregnancy pillow which was covered in a pool of blood also. He went "OMG!" N quickly jumped out of bed n packed my stuff n off we went. 

I was hooked up on machines to monitor baby n by 5ish I was admitted. Gave me a steroid shot to help mature baby's lungs n tt hurt like a bitch. I was given an IV drip... Antibiotics n meds to slow down contractions. 

N then around 9ish they took me to get an ultrasound n they said baby is realli dam low. At tt point I was still gushing out blood. They wheeled me back to my room n I had a slight cramp n poof I had an anxiety attack. Cuz somehow every doc n nurse was wif me n they told me not to push. They wheeled the incubator n all those baby equipment in n thr I was lying thr in shock. I'm gg to deliver this baby today!!!? I quickly called my husband cuz he left me for a while n he rushed back. I was in sheer shock n panic cuz I'm jus nt ready! She's nt ready! I'm nt ready for a surgery!! Anxiety n stress kicked in. N I dunno wat to expect frm all this. 

Amongst all this panic n worry I had... My husband has been great. He's been saying prayers, holding my hand, reassuring me countless times tt everything n she will be ok n worshipping God. I'm so thankful for him. The onli thing tt made me stress again was tt he isn't allowed in the operating theatre wif me since I'm a high risk n emergency case. I jus don't like being alone. 

It's nw 1.27pm n my c sec will be soon. I will get to see my lil princess soon n I cannot be happier though she's so small still. Pls keep us in ur prayers. This has been such a crazy journey n experience for Sean n I. I've definitely seen a side of him today I've nv seen before n I'm greatly touched by it. I love u so much daddy. 

I had planned to get eyelash extensions n put make up n look more glam than this when welcoming my baby pls!! Sighh this is so depressing. Both my husband n I are so cui looking. We are sorry baby but we realli weren't expecting u this early so we are so unprepared!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment