Saturday 5 April 2014

Our love story part 2

N then I realised I didn't write abt hw he asked me to be his gf -.- silly me 

After meeting for the 1st time n waiting for him to MSG him... We planned a Wednesday nite to go to Zouk. I was 17 then. So together wif all his guy frens n my best fren n this other girl we headed to zouk together. 

I think my 1st physical touch wif Sean was when we were walking into zouk. U noe like hw clubs are so crowded rite... So I took tt chance to jus grab his arm while we were walking in. HAHA! So yea wif alcohol, gd music n frens of course things will get a lil crazy. Basically we nv left sight of each other all nite n we were realli close. Shared our 1st kiss thr (n a lot more kisses) n it was a realli great nite. 

The next day was the eve of new yrs. So obviously we spent it together. We went on our official 1st date wifout frens wif us. I rmb being realli anxious while making my way to meet him at somerset mrt. When I saw him my heart was jus beating super fast!! Lol! Caught 'Alvin n the chipmunks 2' (n nw when I ask him to watch such shows wif me he would say no. Pffttt) had japanese food where we chatted n realli got to noe each other a lot. I was an open book to him. Told him things I nv expect myself to tell anyone. N I'm glad he could accept me for me. He didn't mind the messy n colourful past I had. I guess tts y we work. Cuz we were both honest frm the veri beginning n we both could accept tt n move on frm each others' past. After dinz we went to liquid kitchen at gardens to meet his frens for countdown. 

As usual wif alcohol n frens things got crazy... Again. At the stroke of midnight, he asked me to be his gf. Yea we were incredibly high at tt point n he jus leaned over n asked "will u be my gf?" Hw cliche n cheeseball was tt but I was realli happy tt nite. Then mr Darren tan decided tt Becuz we were the new couple we had to drink. Yea he ordered B151 which absolutely killed us! (Oh btw we made an agreement tt B151 was our countdown drink every yr but Pffttt it nv happened again. Until last yr -.-) 

When our nite ended... I sat by the road side outside liquid kitchen n puked watever I ate n drank out. N Becuz we were drunk n stupid already... After I puked Sean still kissed me. This is 1 thing everyone still brings up cuz we were tt disgusting. Hahahaha. He wanted to send me home but he was seriously to dead to. I somehow managed to make my way home on my own n tt was my start of 2010. 

Back then be4 he asked me to be his gf... 


It's 2014 nw... 4yrs later n we are expecting our 1st kid together. I've nv been more happy in my life. Somehow frm day 1 we both jus knew tt we want to spend the rest of our lives together. Plus it's realli nt by chance tt we met. Cuz did u noe we actually went to the same tumble tots skool, kindergarden, church n high school in Australia! But Becuz he's 5yrs older than me we nv met at all! Somehow amidst this chaotic n populated world, we still managed to meet. Honestly sometimes I find it surreal tt I married the love of my life n we hav come this far n will hav many more adventures for the rest of our lives together. I'm jus realli lucky (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment