Thursday 3 April 2014

Our love story (a very short version)

Today is a Thursday n we are FINALLY in our 3rd n final trimester!!!! I'm 28wks today. OMG 2nd trimester was long, hard n horrible. A lot of tears were shed. So I pray pray pray 3rd tri will be kinder to me. Plsssssss 

So backtrack to 2010 when I met Sean. Cut the story short, my gf frm Aussie was meeting her fren frm Aussie while on vacation in Singapore. So I decided to tag along n met these 3 other guys (Shaun ho, Darren n Ben) so yea I knew these 3 monkeys be4 I knew Sean. We chatted n they described Sean to me (buff, tan, gyms a lot) n asked if I wanna meet him. In my mind I was picturing some short, overly buff n storky guy! Haha 

So Sunday came n we met at bugis. I've realli nv been on a blind date blind date be4 so it was a totally foreign experience. Can't rmb hw I was feeling but yea. Saw him n was thankful he's totally opposite frm wat I imvisioned. Hahahahaha so we went to haji lane n shisha n got to noe each other more. This ego person even showed me his abs n chest (k he showed me his chest cuz of his tattoo) on tt veri day! LOL my gf somehw managed to grab both our fones n keyed our numbers in so thr was no awkwardness of asking me for my number. He was real sweet. He opened the car door for me, pull out my chair n peeled prawns for me. I Thot such gentleman didn't exist anymore but I was wrong. So tt def gave him some plus points. 

Waited a few days n he texted. Haha he thinks he waited 3 days to MSG me but I realli can't rmb. I jus rmb smiling like some idiot when he 1st msged me. N thr the rest is history.... 

Our veri 1st pic together at zouk n we shared our 1st kiss thr. Tts another funni story cuz I wasn't even suppose to be at zouk. Haha! 
He had to travel quite a bit when we were jus a few wks old for work. This was the day he surprised me early in the morning at my door step when he got back (: 
Our 1st mth n my 1st bouquet frm him 
We went to the shisha place whr we 1st met each other. 
He found out he needed to travel for work again jus when he got back n he got me a promise ring. It has 3 stars like the Orion's Belt. He told me no matter hw far we are frm each other... We will be looking at the same sky every nite. Awww
N then he told me he wanted a dog so I went to search for a dog. This was the day we picked our baby mochi up. 
Staycation at RWS
He noes I love balloons so he delivered this huge bunch to my place wifout me knowing. N when I got home after my drunk 18th bday at Zirca I was pleasantly surprised! The balloon even sang okay! 
18th bday at Zirca 
His 23rd bday 
His gd fren's wedding whr he was a sword bearer. N finally this yr it was his turn to be the groom n his fren to be his sword bearer! Haha
1.5yrs mthsary n I baked him cupcakes (; 
Our 2nd yr together n he took me to Dozo. 
1st trip to hk
2013's chinese new yr. N we added a new addition to our family: bullet 
N my 21st bday last October 

As u can see our 1st yr was full of pics. I made it a point to take pics every mth n managed to do up a collage for him for our 1st ur anniversary. Then I got lazy n our pics jus got lesser. Nw tt shall nt happen anymore once I get my hands on a new camera!! Ahhhh can't wait for it to launch!!! Plus it's to document our daughter's life too (: 

Still hav jan n feb to blog abt. N our wedding. For nw it's time for bed. My lil princess in my tummy is uber active at nite!! I swear she's violent too cuz her kicks/punches actually hurt sometimes! 








No comments:

Post a Comment