Wednesday 2 April 2014

A married life 2

I'm in bed alone tonite wif my 2 boys n baby in my belly. Daddy is at his own place n I'm at my own. Nw u must think we hav such weird arrangements. It's Becuz tmr I hav to take 1 of our 4 cars n accompany my mum while she drops the Volvo off for servicing. So I decided to come back home n stay for the nite wifout my husband. We did this a few wks ago but tt was Becuz I was realli sick n i took too many meds which knocked me out. Oh n when he had over nite duty also last wk. Nw tt I'm totally "sane" n "sober"... I realli miss my husband next to me. It jus feels weird wifout him already. Like I noe when I turn to my left he's thr n tt always comforts me. Tonite I'm alone. Thankful for my 2 boys n baby in my belly though if nt I would be realli sad. She's currently still busy moving around in my belly while the dogs are snuggled next to me. 

Gd nite world.... Gg baby supplies price comparing tmr wif my mummy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment