Wednesday 16 April 2014

29wks n 6dayz: post labour

It's nw 2.15am n I'm drifting in n out of my sleep. I'm still super groggy frm my op n sore at my abdomen area cuz of the cut but I got disturbingly woken up by the lady next to me who decided to poop by her bed n it's stinking up the ward -.- nw I realli wish thr was availability for a single ward. Grrrrrr 

Shall write abt my labour story then since it's still fresh in my head still. 

At abt 3plus I was pushed into the operating theatre. Sean wasn't allowed in wif me since it was an emergency case. I was honestly quite upset tt I would be alone in such a foreign place wif so many strangers. But he reassured me tt everything will be ok. He kissed me gdbye n off I went. 

Thr were so many people in the op theatre wif me. It was honestly a culture shock for me. Soon I was being hooked up to machines... Was given a general anesthesia instead of a epidural cuz my surgery was a special one due to my medical condition. I was rather thankful for tt cuz I hav had general anesthesia n my body responded quite well to tt n I do love the drifty dreamy feeling of it. Hahahaha so I was knocked out n by 6.30 I had woken up n was recovering in another room 

At this point I was still alone n so unsure if I had delivered already. I was numb everywhr n couldn't see my tummy. Until a nurse came in to tell me I jus had my c sec then I knew it was all over. I was so eager to see my lil princess but nt today since I'm so weak n tired.  

I got wheeled up to my ward n was still alone -.- took a while till I saw my husband n family Becuz they went to see lil baby. 

Here's the first few pics of baby Gwyneth Hope Yang. 

She even sleeps like a daddy!! LOL

The incubator she will be in for a while
Poor lil one wif so many tubes in her. This morn Sean had a break down cuz the baby doc came in to tell her wat we would expect wif a preemie n he did mention tubes will be running in n out of her n he went into distress n concerned daddy mode. But he said after seeing her like this it wasn't so bad. She's honestly bigger than I expected her to be!! She's onli 1.3kgs but she's a pretty long baby. Her skin is a healthy pink n looks so smooth. Gotta thank the birds nest my MIL brewed for me to drink n my dad buying preminium birds nest too. N the chick essence my mum boils for me every wk (: most preemies are scrawny n rat looking but Gwyn jus looks so healthy! Many people who hav seen her pic hav commented n said she doesn't look like a preemie at all n she's beautiful (I'm nt being a bias mother jus Becuz she's mine but realli!!) lol

Ok back to bed I go! Can't wait to wake up n see her (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment