Tuesday 8 April 2014

28wks n 5 days

I've finally entered my 3rd n final trimester!!! Whooopppee (happy dance) n in no time I get to see n hold my lil princess who has been cooking in my oven for 10mths!!! Realli excited! Cuz my husband n I do talk abt wat she will be like... Hw she will react around us (cuz realli all parents are embarrassing to their kids rite?) hahaha who she will be become n all. So yea the anticipation of her growing yrs are all so exciting!! 

Wif the onset of my 3rd trimester comes new symptoms: 

sciatica 
-I've been having this tingling weird pain which travels down my left butt to my leg. N then I found out it could be sciatica. Which is caused by baby sitting on some part of ur lower back nerve n sends this weird tingling sensation down ur leg. It's something like a cramp/muscle pull but it's such a funni feeling idk hw to describe it! N i always laugh when it hits me cuz it does feel kinda funni too. 

Calf cramps 
-n then some mornings I get up wif calf cramps but onli happens on my rite leg. So I hav sciatica on my left leg n cramps on my rite -,- but it goes away within seconds so tts nt too bad 

Growing pains 
-it's coming back to haunt me again. For a while when I recovered frm my recent UTI, my belly was less hard n bloated. But nw I've been forcing myself to eat more n all so she will put on weight n get to the ideal healthy weight range... My growing pains are back n my belly has gotten real hard n bloated again. It's a gd sign la which means she's growing. But somehow my weight is still the same -.- so idk man... Realli hope she's put on weight n went past the 1kg mark 

Dry skin 
-this jus hit me this morning. Sigh... My skin is still gd n all jus the dryness annoys me!! My skin peels around my nose area n forehead. N many hav asked me if I'm jus so fair or pale cuz I seem to hav gotten super fair n all. Well idk... I realli need some color in my skin cuz I'm honestly like a white ghost. Many girls want tt super fair baby skin n spend money on whitening products. Mine is jus natural. If I stay out of the sun too long... My complexion jus goes to a sheet white color -.- 

Hmm I guess tts abt it for nw. Will update again if any new symptoms come up. Oh yea my baby is one feisty lil chicka I tell u! Whenever I'm sleeping n she's nt happy wif my position (think I'm pressing onto her certain part of the body), she will kick/push me so hard to signal me to move. N if I don't move she will jus keep wiggling around n all! My goodness... My husband says she's veri fierce. Hahaha 

My 28wks n 4 days baby bump. I'm nw 51kgs n my waist is 31.5inches. 
Shall end this post wif a pic of my husband who stole my pregnancy pillow -.- u should see our bed at my place. It has a freakin pillow fortress! 

No comments:

Post a Comment