Tuesday 29 September 2015

Week 26

Did not write about the past few weeks cause everything is pretty much the same. But one weird thing that changed was peeing. Because of my medical condition and augmentations i have in my insides, i cant pee normally. Like sit on the toilet and pee like every normal female. Ive been using a cathetar since birth. When i was 6 my mum taught me how to do it on my own just before i went to primary school. When i had to pee when i was in kindergarten, she had to come at specific times to help me. A bit of a back story. This is why im so susceptible to UTIs and all cause it is a foreign object entering my body. On the plus side when im forced to use dirty public toilets or squat toilets (especially when i travel) im blessed because i stand and pee and dont have to sit and touch the dirty toilet bowls. I will always be like this for life. Ive gotten used to it and its a norm to me! Initially i was embarrassed and found it such a hassle. And i was afraid of what my future partner would think about it. Sean has never seen me as being imperfect with a medical condition. Instead hes more concerned especially when i come down with UTIs and while being pregnant with G, he was concerned if my body could take it having no experience in such area. Actually we all were so uncertain on what to expect and all. I really suffered while being pregnant with G whenever i had UTIs. Poor sean had to endure my cries every night.

Now with baby2, we kinda know that we must prevent my UTIs and all. And with this pregnancy, it seems a lil easier now. The morning sickness was worse but i only had two UTI episodes and i remember with G i was crying every night and i really hated being pregnant. I still hate the process of being pregnant but its much more tolerable.

Anyways with this pregnancy, i can now spontaneously pee without the use of a cathetar. Which is both good and bad. Good because its like a change in my medical condition bad because i pee myself which is super annoying. If my bladder is slightly fuller, i pee myself -.- sometimes im in public and it really sucks!! Happened once in taiwan and we were stuck in a car on a road trip. Sometimes sean and i will be out and i will just stop and stand stationary. He used to ask me wth am i doing. Now he knows. Haha or i will be carrying G at home and i will have to immediately drop her and rush to the toilet.

Baby's kicks has been super strong too. stronger than G. But now i realise he loves to kick me so down below that i feel him at my down there sometimes!! Which is honestly a very bizarre and creepy feeling. Like hes going to punch or kick his way out. And it is painful too! So i believe he has turned yet hence his limbs are stretching and reaching all the way down below.

Oh and my back is starting to hurt. Sigh... Im honestly not very big still though. Most days i can be in baggy home clothes and my mother in law's friends wont know im pregnant. Or i can be wearing a loosely fitted top or dress and people still cant tell im pregnant (i get banged into in public still. Wtf). So yea sean says i just look fat -.- ive gained about 4.5kgs as of now. I started off at 45kgs, lost 2kgs along the way and now im slowly hitting 50kgs.

Going for our 26 week check up on Thursday and sean and i are always excited cause we get to see how baby is doing. And i also get to "complain" about my weird symptoms and get reassurance by my gynae that everything is going well.


No comments:

Post a Comment