Wednesday 14 October 2015

Week 28

Down with UTI.. Again. Whats new right? And this week my anxiety has heightened. We are approaching week 29 which is the week i gave birth to G. So i am particularly anxious. Every pain, twitch, whether baby moves or not stresses me out.

I went to my urologist today and found out my kidneys are also swollen. That explains my super painful back pains. And then im all nauseous again today. Totally no appetite or when i eat i feel so lousy. And a few days ago i passed out some thick mucus. I was so worried it was my mucus plug but yet my gut feeling told me im fine im just being crazy paranoid. And yesterday i had some tingling pain at my belly. It only happened while i was driving back home but since i was at the hospital i thought why not go see my gynae. But i also felt some tightening at my belly and he suggested i just walk into labour ward so that can monitor me better. Yes im a woman with alot of problems -.-

Thankfully nothing is dilated or i wasnt having any contractions. My cervix wasnt open either. So everything is all good. My gynae even popped by to check on me and he suggested i take the steroid shots to speed up maturing of baby L's lungs just in case i would go into early labour. With G i only had 1 dose instead of the required 2 which i reason why she took so long to get off the oxygen aids while at the Nicu. So i do feel at ease now that my gynae has taken this precaution this time around (my gynae is different btw).

I have to go in tomorrow for my second dose. This jab is super painful!! When i took it for G i remember how painful and numbing it was. So when the nurse jabbed me just now i screamed and gosh it was the same pain -.- and mind you i do have a high threshold of pain so when i say its painful it really is!! Its been 6hrs since i took the jab and my butt still hurts. Fml

I have faith in baby L that he will make it further than G. But once i cross the 30weeks then i will feel better.

Soon we will be a family of 4. Sean and i are really excited to all the craziness! Haha


No comments:

Post a Comment