Sunday 6 September 2015

Week 8

Growing a human is really stressful! And I'm honestly my worse nightmare. I keep having these delusions about miscarriage. And I have legit reasons:

1) I'm on medication now. Medications which the doctor checked and I googled which say its safe for pregnancy but how sure is it?! These are medications I'm unfamiliar with.
Oh yes and I was prescribed a medication that COULD cause cleft palate but as written on the description paper in the box it says results are inconclusive as subjects were on other medication too. But there is a possibility no? Luckily I read the paper cause needless to say I wouldn't dare take the risk and I didn't even take that medicine at all.

2) my body is already so weak and I'm still breastfeeding G (we have embarked on our weaning process but that will take a while). And I havnt been eating very well. So how much nutrients is shrimp really getting?! I don't know... But I hope its enough for him/her to grow healthily.

So you see... My thoughts in my head are pure evil. My girlfriend keep saying I find things to worry about which I shouldn't. Sigh she's right. But what to do. My brain is my worse enemy. It sends me to a different world and destroys me.

(Wednesday 27th may)
By far my worse day ever!! Nausea hit me at 1am. I puked and puked into the sink. Felt a lot better and could finally go to bed. When I woke up it was another story.

I had giddy spells and all I wanted to do was stay in bed. I went downstairs to drop G wif my mil and even that took me many breaths and tired me out right away. I climbed back into bed and off to sleep I went. Woke at 2pm, had lunch and puked again -.- thankfully my mum was coming to pick us up. Cause I really felt bad staying in bed all day at my in laws.

Came back home.. Ate a Lil.. Puked again. I puked too many times to remember today. N my throat was burning from all the acid backing up on my throat. Sigh... I'm all puked out and tired. This time it was the hardest of all. Even with G I was never like this. Sigh.. Why why do I have to go through nausea?! Why can't I be those women who breeze through their whole pregnancy?! I feel like death as taken over me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment