Tuesday 29 September 2015

Week 14, 15 and 16

Weird food cravings: (eating foods I don't normally eat at all!)
-chicken rice with black sauce
-sunny side up with rice n black sauce
-char Siew rice

And then I was feeling horrible on Wednesday. I was sluggish n lethargic. Then I realize why. I had cream sauce pasta. And this time around diary seems to be my trigger for my nausea. Very very weird...

Week 15
So I've been having these painful period pike cramps since Monday morning and a strong gravity pull down there. I had this with G but at a later part and I vaguely remember it was quite close to the day I delivered. Ive been babywearing G quite a bit over the weekend in our tula so that could have caused this discomfort? I don't know but it's quite pain when I stand or walk. I'm fine when I'm lying in bed. Thought I would wait it out and have complete bed rest today but Sean thinks I should go get it checked out. Hope I can get a last minute appointment later today. Its like intense cramps I used to get during my period. I've been checking for sdifferentnd thankfully nothing so I'm not too worried. But just that these cramps are so difficult to live with especially when I have to carry a 9kg toddler.

Gynae prescribed me with a progesterone hormone pill to stablise the pregnancy if i was having any mild contractions. So the cramps Were other because my uterus was growing or mild contractions. I took the pills for a week and my cramps have been gone. So maybe it was mild contractions? Cause when my uterus was growing with G it never was cramps. It was a different kind of stretching pain.

Week 16
It feels like ive been preggers for a dam long time. And im not even half way there. Fml seriously. This week im down with a flu and cough. Think i caught it from G. And the nausea seems to have creeped back -.- and because of the flu im even more fatigued and lethargic.

To add on i was just hit by a huge wave of tummy ache. The one where u accidentally take too much laxatives and it gives you a stabbing pain. I didnt get constipation with G but this pregnancy im definitely getting in. Sorry a bit TMI but i was in so much pain i couldnt poop or even fart!!!! Like wtf?! I was breaking out in cold sweat n trembling. I camped in the toilet for 30mins n nothing. I got desperate so i smeared ruyi oil on my tummy n waited for a miracle. Finally after an hour i could poop n i felt so much better. Im still feeling super weak n trembly though. Sighhh. Such a different pregnancy im having. Its like whatever i know about my symptoms and what to.expect should be thrown out of the window. Lol


No comments:

Post a Comment