Sunday 6 September 2015

Oh hello morning sickness

And there I was thinking I could escape the horrible gagging and gastric juices in my mouth. Week 6 for G was the worse for my nausea. I couldn't eat and I puked quite a bit. With lil shrimp.. Well it was manageable. I had my appetite and I thought wow I could cruise through this.

Pfftt... Lies. Today's nausea hit me like a boss. And the fatigue.. Omg all I did was roll around the bed cause I was that lethargic and the nausea didn't make wanting to get out of bed any easier. I puked twice today. Puked out bits of my frozen pie and I just puked out gastric juices? Urrggg... Y morning sickness yyyyyy!!!? Y torture me like this!!!

The hardest part of my pregnancy with G was the nausea and infections (UTI which came along with high fevers and body chills). I'm just praying this time around my body will adjust better. The nausea just proved how erratic it can be!

Ahhh nausea please stay away from me this weekend! I need to feel like a human and go out and do things! I've been stuck home for the past 1.5weeks cause of G's, my illness and this erratic nausea. Sighhhh

In other news, my mum was staring at G and she said "OK la can have a other one. Shes so cute. The next one will be dam cute too!" Haha... Looks like things are getting better...

And I asked daddy to guess your gender. To us boy or girl doesn't matter as long as you are healthy and I can carry you further than 29weeks!

But then I'm scared. What is it like to be heavily pregnant? I didn't feel any contractions with G so what if I do this time? How do they feel like? What if my water bag breaks? How would I feel? Hmm so many questions which I have no experience in dealing with. Its both terrifying but exciting.

(Its now 1.10am and your sister is happily shouting at grandma. LOL)


No comments:

Post a Comment