Sunday 6 September 2015

Week 13

Started week 13 on Tuesday. Just when I was starting to feel better with the nausea it hit me again. It loves to haunt me again just when I'm getting over it!

I attended a school orientation and frankly I almost vomitted in my mouth. Nausea was one of the factors but the admin person who did the presentation spoke horrible broken English which made me sick and cringe. Yea that bad.

I've been having some slight cramps n I do feel some slight tugging whenever I flip from one side to the other.

And I've been craving so much food but again no appetite. But weirdest food I've been eating for 2 days in a row... Sunny side up (but cooked more thoroughly) with rice and tomato ketchup/black sauce. Wtf?! Firstly I don't fancy much sunny side up. Like of all the eggs that's my least favorite. And I hate black sauce. So this kinda weirded me a bit. But it's simple cooking so that's another plus point.


No comments:

Post a Comment