Monday 7 September 2015

Week 22

Week 22
So we went away to taiwan without G for 5 days. We missed her like mad but was such a good break for sean n i. Like we got to reconnect again and just spend some quality time together with no distractions (though baby2 was a slight distraction cause his kicks and punches can be very painful at times!) Sean looked out for me so well and made sure i was okay throughout the trip. I had so much anxieties going on this trip so he did ease me a lil by making me comfy.. Making sure i didnt walk too much and watched where i was stepping on. Oh and constantly reminding me to pee!

Dont know if i mentioned this but if my bladder is too full... I pee myself. And i peed myself once during the trip and boy was it uncomfy to sit in the car for 1.5hrs with soiled underwear -.- fml and sorry if its tmi!

Symptoms this week..
-pressure down below; ive been feeling this sometimes especially when i walk too much and will have to rest a while and im fine. But resting doesn't seem to be working anymore. Hmm i had this with G and i dont know what is causing this pressure/pull. Quite worried actually so i may pop by the labour ward tomorrow night or something just to get checked out thoroughly.

-itchy stomach; im thinking could be stretch marks forming but so far no sight of them! I didnt get any stretch marks with G so i pray i don't get them this time

-nausea; hello nausea again. Sigh my biggest trigger: onions!!! Like anything with onions make me so sick after my meal. I had pesto pasta with a shit load of onions before my flight back and boy did i suffer on that flight. Urggg.... So weird though cause i LOVE onions n onions of all things that trigger my nausea?! So random please


No comments:

Post a Comment