Sunday 6 September 2015

Week 9

Well by far my worse week ever. My worse nightmare happened: I came down with the dreaded UTI which was accompanied by a series of horrible symptoms

-fever
-hot internal body
-cold external body (chills n shakes)
-throbbing headache
-poor appetite
-fatigue
-high fever
-worse nausea I ever had

At one point my body literally rejected fluids. N whatever I ate came out instantly. There was 1 day I gave up eating entirely (my 13mths daughter was eating more than me) cause my nausea was so terrible.

I cried like mad last week. I felt like giving up and I hated Sean. Thankfully he let me scream at him and it made me a lot better. I moved back to my place and all was good again.

I was a horrible mother to G cause I really didn't have the strength to carry her. She kept calling out "mama mama" but I couldn't reach out to her. Sigh broke my heart. But when I'm home at least I don't have to drag my weak self down the stairs just to be with her.

Feeling a lot better now. Finally tolerating food and actually eating a bit more normally. The vomiting episodes have stooped so far. THANK GOD! But I got this very weird rib pain like someone punched me and it hurts like a bitch. Oh and my throbbing headache never seems to go away.

Another week down.... Approaching week 10 and in 2 weeks finally a detailed scan of baby2!


No comments:

Post a Comment