Sunday 6 September 2015

Week 7

This week my Lil shrimp is a blueberry. There was one time we called G blueberry. I still remember I was in London, Borough Market and saw a pack of blueberries and sent a photo to Sean. Can't believe she was that tiny. Now Lil shrimp is that tiny too.

I've been paralyzed in bed all day. But I really don't know if its the nausea or fatigue but I just refuse to get out of bed. I don't know how the working mums do it!!! Like pregnant and still having to hold a 9-6 job. Madness.

Doesn't help that my cough hasn't gone away at all. Because there are limited choices of cough syrups my pregnant body can take. And I'm already so weak so someone explain to me how to fight this virus on my own? Siannn..

My appetite has been great since last night. After gagging and puking I finally felt better. So I messaged le husband to take me to supper! Yay (: I love that when I'm pregnant my husband becomes pregnant with me too. Like today he said "I grow with you ma!" Haha so true.. So he picked me up n we drove to get my wanton mee craving satisfied (: we had supper and watched The Maze Runner. Y did we wait so long to watch such an awesome movie? Omg slowwww...

Then tonight because he went back to seletar, I had to have supper on my own :( but I had macs!! Cause I mysteriously found Macs at home so yay!! With a bad bad cough I gobbled down a medium sized fries n 1/2 a fiery pepper burger! Now its almost 1 and I'm still hungry -.- good in a way cause at least I now shrimp is going to take all this food n grow strong n healthy! Go shrimp together we work hard to keep u inside as long as possible!


No comments:

Post a Comment