Friday 1 August 2014

Celebrating our warrior princess gwyn's homecoming

We celebrated our warrior princess' homecoming/102days old last Saturday (26th July)! We wanted to do her 100 days old but it fell on a Thursday so we shifted it 2 days later which was coincidentally her exact 1mth if she was born on her due date (26th June!) how timely n it was a great but exhausting celebration! 

I had already picked out wat she was gg to wear mths ago! She was gifted his dolce n gabbana romper frm our family fren n I fell in love wif it instantly! The theme was Mulan (since she was a warrior) n I Thot the prints on this romper was so asian inspired? Haha yes my baby wears dolce n gabbana! 

Our first proper family photo wif baby gwyn wide awake! N dam her eyes are becoming more n more like her dad's -.- nooooooo 

N here's her proud Aunty parading around. My sister had more pics wif gwyn than I did okay!!! N then I realised I didn't take a proper pic wif baby gwyn alone. Pffttt


Well at least i got a pic of my nice hair n a cute baby face! 

Grandma is so proud too! 


Aunty n uncle 


See wat I mean? Hahaha but at least I had a baby sitter 


Nw thrs a tragic story behind the cake. I was honestly veri upset abt it cuz it realli cost us a lot for this cake n I was so looking forward to it! Sighhhh... 

Wif my in-laws 

N then I was wondering whr was I in this pic!!? It would hav been nice if I was in it too! 4 generations (great grandma n grandma n baby) whrs mummy!!!?

Wif Sean's colleagues. We hav joined the parenthood clan! 


We had a BBQ after which I was already super poofed out n out of it! I jus shouldn't host parties this yr cuz I was mad tired. My wedding... I was sooooo tired n out of it n couldn't enjoy myself 100% cuz I was pregnant. Then her party i was sleep deprived. Thr were so many logistic issues during the party n I felt so bad tt our guests had to help us out a lot! So thxs everyone for sharing our joy n esp to those who helped us out so much wif clearing up n all! N Samuel who took pics for us n did a veri nice keepsake for us! He printed the pics instantly into a Polaroid size n stuck it on a huge frame n guests got to sign the border! Realli innovative n creative idea to hold our memories of tt day! 

Our lil warrior princess has come such a long way! We cannot be more proud of her! Everyone had such praises for her saying hw cute n wat a fighter she is! We love u so much our princess! N may u grow up to become a respectful n amazing young lady! 

No comments:

Post a Comment