Thursday 31 July 2014

Nursing rooms

Currently sitting at 313's nursing room. I always google n find whr the nursing rooms of a shopping mall are be4 I even head to the mall. I guess this is a sign of ageing/being a responsible mother. 

So far I've been to great world city... Taka.. N nw 313s' nursing rooms. I must say my fav is taka! Although it was madness when we used it jus on Monday (hari raya) cuz it was flooded wif young parents n babies! I Thot it was pretty funni though. 

Anyways nw tt I'm a mother n hav to frequent nursing rooms... I hav encountered annoying people who realli piss me off!!! So many times I always come across people abusing the nursing rooms n u aren't even a parent or a nursing mother! 

When gwyn was still in the hospital n I needed to pump, I had to wait ages for the nursing room at great world onli to find an Aunty coming out frm the room. Yea she was sitting in thr relaxing n talking on the fone while my boobz were gg to explode! Like hello!? I get tt u are tired frm work but tt doesn't mean u can slack off n use the nursing room! 

N jus today... I walked into the nursing room to change baby gwyn's diaper n bam I see a men standing thr filling up his water which are meant for mothers to sterilize or use to make formula milk! Like hw rude is tt tt I hav to change my daughter's diaper wif a strange man standing jus 5feet away frm me!? 

K end rant 

I was using the nursing cubicle to pump n a mother knocked n asked if anyone was in thr. So me being nice I packed up my things n told her she can use it to breastfeed her baby as I can jus sit at the bench outside of the cubicle (still in the nursing room) to pump cuz I'm using my freemie cups n dressed quite discreetly. I always believe in karma n I will meet nice mothers next time too! 

We are all mothers n should help each other out when we can. So I'm happy I did a good deed today! (: 

Here's a pic of my silly lil girl! She's so cute I jus wanna eat her up! Nom nom nom! 


No comments:

Post a Comment