Tuesday 1 July 2014

11wks old: growth spurt

It was jus last nite wif baby gwyn woke up on the dot every 3hrs. N after an hr of her usual feed, she cried for milk again n I decided to try n breastfeed her n she took the breast again. So I figured she's gg through a growth spurt. Cuz last wk she could jus sleep through for 6hrs or won't even get up to drink. N she's a bit fussy today so could be the painful joints. Oh wells gd sign she is growing well! 

Nonetheless she is still an awesome n veri well behaved baby. Had my grandma's bday celebration on Sunday so it was the first time my family members saw her. She was being passed around frm arm to arm n she slept through the entire time! The onli time she cried was when she wanted milk. 

So realli motherhood/parenthood has been a breeze for us so far. So nth much to rant about. Jus tt last nite we were realli exhausted. One of the most tiring nites cuz I would go to sleep n she would wake up exactly 3hrs later to drink. Daddy didn't sleep till 7am cuz he was on a caffeine buzz. 

I'm realli thankful my husband has been super hands on wif her mid nite feedings especially. Cuz I hav to pump n it's jus nt possible for me to feed her too. So when I pump he feeds her. We are all in this together! Haha n honestly waking up to her cries is quite satisfying n pleasing. Like when she cries she sounds super pitiful. All u wanna do is quickly satisfy her n seeing her satisfied face is so worth the disrupted sleep (: 

Tummy time wif daddy 



This was after feeding her. Jus look at tt satisfied n contented face! Haha
Blur blur 

When I look at my princess I find it super amazing n incredible tt she actually grew inside me. We saw her frm the sonograms n nw she's out. I still am in disbelief I was even pregnant wif her. There's no amount of kisses I can give her to express hw much I love her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment