Monday 23 June 2014

39wks n 4 days/9wks n 6days old: our princess is loving home

So if you've been following me on my Instagram (foeshitzme) n my fb u would hav known baby gwyn finally came home on the 21st of June which is 5 days be4 her due date (: many of the nurses were so happy to see her home but yet said will miss this cutie. N they all said she realli progressed realli quickly ever since she came off the oxygen. 

She took a while to get off the oxygen as u all may noe but once she got off it, it was abt 2wks n she came back home! She was seeing a speech therapist to help her wif her bottle feeding n within a wk she made amazing progress! In 10 days she was off the feeding tube! So thank God n for all the prayers she came home wifout oxygen n the feeding tube. 


The last nite at the hospital wif our princess. 

Can u see we were trying to make the same face as baby? Haha so who does she look like? 


Her first time sitting on her "lambo" (so the nurses call it) 
Home at last (: 


Baby's first ootd cuz people were visiting her for the first time since the hospital 


So Hws life back home wif baby? She's been nth but amazing. She's nt fussy... She has a set schedule by the hospital n cries to be fed every 3-4hrs... I hav successfully latched her once on Sunday n today. But I realise she won't take my boobs when it's time for feeding. But she would drink frm my left boob as a snack like after a few hrs after her meal. So dam weird this baby but she's a mad cutie!! She onli wakes up once at 4ish am. Everyone loves her... Ahh she's jus a joy to hav at home. 

Like finally after waiting for 2mths.. All the tears I've shed n hw far we hav come as a family.. Our baby is finally home safe n sound. 

I love to smell n kiss her. She smells like flowers until she farts n poops. Haha but so far we hav onli changed her poopy diaper once. She hasn't pooped in 2 days n if she doesn't poop by tonite we will bring her to the GP tmr. 

Nw she's sleeping so soundly n it's movie nite wif my husband. 

My angel.. My love... My life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment