Monday 16 June 2014

38wks n 4days/8wks n 6days old: the test of faith

We are coming to the end of our journey at th nicu/high dependency ward wif our lil warrior princess. Boy has it felt super long n hard! But whenever I look how far we hav come as a family/hw far she has come, it's jus a veri amazing n comforting feeling to noe such a small being noes abt the determination to fight for her life. I'm truly proud to hav baby gwyn as my daughter. 

God has gifted her to us during the mpst least expected time of our lives. N He was the one tt determined when she would be born. No doubt we were terrified at the beginning but it just showed us hw we needed to trust in The Lord that he will carry us through which He clearly did. No parent would want their child to suffer so early in their life. But onli God can determine which child would be able to make it through. He has blessed baby gwyn n gave her such a strong will to live. He has guided her n protected her when we can't be by her side 24/7. It was Becuz I knew she was being protected that I could safely leave the hospital everyday wifout her. 

God has been realli good to my family. Even to my mother too. N I'm sure He will continue to carry us through the rest of our lives. 

I hav strayed from God for yrs. But it's tough times like this tt make me realise He has never forsaken me. 

So I thank you Lord for always watching over me n my family n those who hav been diligently praying for baby gwyn/us everyday. 

It's almost time for her homecoming 

No comments:

Post a Comment