Wednesday 11 June 2014

My superhero daddy


To my super daddy: 

Mummy has told me the story of how you guys discovered my existence. I liked that story very much. It jus shows me how brave you were for all of us. You've been brave for our family since the very beginning of our journey. You told mummy no matter what happens you will always be by her side n she can count on you. And she told me how happy you were when you saw my heart beating for the first time. The pure joy n comfort she saw in your eyes jus made her so much more in love with you. 

Mummy always tells me how safe she feels whenever you are around. You always make sure to be by her side n comfort her while carrying me. I know it was tough on mummy and she cried a lot. But you were always there to wipe her tears n encourage her. 

Then came the day I was born... That was super scary for mummy and you. But u were again so strong for all of us. You sang worship songs, prayed so many times to protect me n mummy. I knew u were my hero then. U are our rock and superhero. Yes you were scared too. But u put on a brave front for all of us n kept telling mummy everything will be fine. 

The countless nites whr mummy would cry so much being all worried abt me during the initial wks of my birth.. U again nv failed to flood her with words of encouragement. Even when u were tired u would drive mummy down so she can see me. Uve been so optimistic n patient  abt my progress n I thank u for always encouraging me n nv getting disappointed when I had a setback. Instead u prayed for me everyday to get stronger. N here I am... Abt to cross the finish line of my hospital journey. 

Uve been a great daddy to me. Whenever I poop while u are changing me, u nv get mad but laugh it off n tell me funni jokes. U will sing to me whenever u carry me or whenever I'm crying. I may be sleeping most of the time but I can hear every word u say. N I realli like the sound of ur voice. It comforts me. 

I may not be home to celebrate your first Father's Day wif u guys but I will nv miss any future celebrations. I love u so much daddy n I can't wait for u to teach me things like ride a bicycle, watch soccer games wif you n irritate mummy together! Heehee. Happy Father's Day to the greatest superhero daddy in the world! 

This is my mummy n daddy's last Christmas wif jus the 2 of them! I was inside mummy's belly. 
Look I'm in mummy's tummy here! Their last New Years as a twosome ! 
Here's daddy encouraging n being by mummy's side as she was abt to deliver me. 
N this is my daddy carrying me. Can u see hw amazing of a daddy he is! 


Yeps this is MY daddy. No one shall hav him!!


My daddy always tells me things which he thinks is funni but as u can see I beg to differ! Heehee 

Lots of love: 
Baby Gwyneth Hope(:




No comments:

Post a Comment