Monday 2 June 2014

Support

Recently I've been getting a few emails frm mummies wif little preemie warriors. Initially when I first started our fb page 'little preemie warriors' it was actually more a support system for me as I was struggling during the initial stages when baby gwyn was taking a while to get better. I would see a rainbow whenever mummies shared their stories wif me. It was wat kept me gg. 

Thr were times I realli felt so deflated I actually had a Thot of nt coming to see gwyn so I won't get disappointed if she didn't make any progress. But I couldn't go 1 day wifout seeing my princess. Yes it was heart breaking whenever she didn't make progress or would take a step back... But I'm thankful n lucky I had strong support frm my husband, family n also frm mummies who hav been through/are gg through wat I'm gg through. 

Today another mummy emailed me n shared wif me her story. She is one tough lady I must say. It hasn't been an easy journey for her but she's still so strong n optimistic for her son. 

I'm happy to know, though it's a realli small community thr is some form of support we can give to one another. 

Pls do continue to email me/fb me if u need any support/help (: 

Email: yukimi_11@hotmail.com
Fb name: Sharmaine Koh 
Fb page: http://facebook.com/littlepreemiewarriors 

No comments:

Post a Comment