Sunday 1 June 2014

36wks n 3days/6wks n 5days old

Some pics first... 

Rooing my baby 


My favourite pic of her so far!! I can't help but smile whenever I see this pic! 


Saturday 31/5:
River safari cuz it was family day wif his work people. 

Oh n I'm using the new samsung nxmini (: 

Nose is super red as I was recovering frm a flu 




They let her try to be bottle fed n she was such a champ! Took in 5ml tt day n the next morning she took 12ml!! 

Sunday 1/6:
This was after her water bath which I think she kinda enjoyed. She screamed at first cuz I guess she got woken up frm her sleep but when warm water touched her body... She was all quiet n relaxed. 





Update on baby gwyn as of today: 
-she has moved wards which is still under nicu but we like to call it our presidential suite cuz it's super private n quiet 
-she's nw 2.4kgs 
-off the CPAP n back on the oxygen flow tubing 
-increase dosage of caffeine as she sometimes forgets to breathe in her sleep 
-took her 1st water bath 
-is being fed by the bottle (2 feeds out of her 8) 

She's realli doing so well!! It's jus a matter of jus a few wks till she comes home to us (: ahhh it's been such a long journey for Sean n I n I'm so glad we are almost at the finish line!! 

Do continue to pray for our lil warrior princess! 






No comments:

Post a Comment