Wednesday 30 July 2014

Sleep deprivation n squabbles

The sleep deprivation finally got the best of me. I'm normally a veri patient n tolerable person. It realli takes a lot to push my buttons. But last nite I was so mentally drained tt I exploded. 

My husband n I hardly ever argue. But when we do it can get quite bad. It got to tt point I was so mad at him last nite I wanted to take gwyn n go back to my place (since we were staying at his). Nt to run away but Becuz I knew if we stayed together in the same hse it would jus cuz more unnecessary friction. But he went out for a while (which was 1 of the reasons y I got mad at him in the first place) so tt gave us some cooling space. 

Thing I found funni was we were clearly so mad at each other but whenever we looked at baby gwyn for tt split second we would smile. Whenever I looked at her I was happy then I would go back into rage mode when I looked at Sean. Hahahahaha 

Our argument got quite awkward cuz like we couldn't go into full blown rage mode since everyone was home. So like I was raging balls but I couldn't fully express it. Which in a way is gd n bad la. 

He left the hse n I went to sleep in anger wif baby gwyn next to me. Idk whenever I look at her she jus eases the tension a whole lot. Normally I don't n can't go to sleep angry but I was sooooo fatigued I slept quite almost instantly. But yea we will nv let our argument drag n after I napped for a while he msged me to apologise. 

So we are like any other couple. We hav our ups n downs. This was our first argument as a married couple n parents. Thr will be more arguments throughout our journey as a married couple n parents.. But communication n forgiveness is always the key. 

N we have promised each other no matter hw mad we are at each other... We will never take it out on gwyn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment