Friday 15 August 2014

4mths old

Baby G is exactly 4mths old!!! Time flies when u are having so much fun creating so much memories (: I love looking back at her pics when she was first born. Tiny lil thing she was and now look at her Michelin tyre legs!!! My goodness! She's growing so much faster than I anticipated. Soon it's going to be the end of the yr and I will have to start work next year n I won't be around her 24/7 :( 
She has the sweetest smile ever! Always warms my heart (: 
The 2 boys love to look for her. They acknowledged her existence quite quickly n now whenever we come home they must say hi to her too! 
This pao face makes me laugh so much!! 








Woke us up at 5.30am n Because I needed to pump daddy had to feed her. He was so tired n this resulted. Hahahaha
Squishy thighs! Hahahaha



Milestones at 4mths actual (1.5mths corrected): 
Her head control is so much better. She's able to hold her up upright for a longer time 
She knows how to smile and "talk back" to you when you smile or talk to her. We have very interesting conversations everyday! Haha 
When you lie her on her back she is now able to turn her body half way to the right or left.
She is more awake these days (lesser sleep needed)

Pretty much the same as last mth but I reckon she's picking up real fast as she is only 1.5mths (coming 2mths on 26th aug; we track her age milestones from her due date which is 26th June). But jus that she's more alert and talkative.  

No comments:

Post a Comment