Thursday 7 August 2014

It's a rough patch

If uve been reading my blog frm the veri beginning... U would noe tt baby gwyn is a fairly easy baby. She sleeps most of the time n onli screams when she's hungry. But recently she's so fussy!! On Tuesday she had veri short naps. Like 5mins n she wakes up crying for a while n it's so hard to soothe her back to sleep. She was in n out of her naps frm 4pm to abt 2am. So whenever she wakes up during her midnight feeds n I need to sleep so I put her to sleep, I've been cradling her n I put her pacifier in her mouth to suck n she drifts back to sleep fairly easily. But these past few days when I do tt she jus screams n screams n screams! Worse of all she screams until she has tears which makes it so pitiful. I feel helpless at times n then sometimes I feel so mad n frustrated. Cuz I'm sleep deprived n I hav to soothe a fussy baby. 

But then when she calms down n FINALLY falls asleep... I will kiss her n all is well in the world again! Hahahaha. So yea I get y some mummies get the blues n they go crazy. Cuz realli it's super stressful. Like I wanna soothe this poor crying baby quickly so she won't cry so much n I too wanna sleep immediately. 

I'm praying it's jus a phase she's gg through cuz she's nv been like tt n I read tt babies do get fussy at some point. Like watever she used to like jus doesn't work anymore. Any mummies encountered this be4? Like an angel turning into a devil? Pls let me noe!!! I BEGGGGG u!! 

Jus last nite my husband slept at his place n we slept at mine cuz I hav an early doc appt for my carpel tunnel syndrome the next morn n my mil couldn't take care of her. So I was left to deal wif her alone. She onli went to bed abt 4plus n I had to get up at 7am to pump n send my sis to work n I'm nw at the doctors. 

In other news... Ive decided to go for a minor op for my carpel tunnel. N apparently I'm like the youngest patient to ever get this. It takes 6wks to recover n I won't be able to use my hand?! Someone enlighten me hw an I to carry my baby? Hmmm 

Or maybe nt go for the surgery till she's older? Idk cuz on days when I go out wif baby gwyn n my mum wifout my husband... I hav to lift her car seat in n out of the car... Set up the pram n all. So idk man.... Hmmm shall talk to my husband again. 

For nw visuals of my lil growing warrior 



I swear Aunty has a lot of pics wif her niece! 





So recently I became an addict to this stupid rainbow loom! Hahaha my 1st 3D figure! My little pony's rainbow dash 



Other people hang real my little ponies on their bag but I'm too cool for tt so I made my own pony bag charm! Hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment