Friday 29 August 2014

Letters to my darling

Dearest baby G, 

You are now slightly over 4mths old (2mths corrected) and it's been amazing having you around. Right now you seems to have an obsession with your little rocker which has a little sticker of a sun and snail. You can stare at that and smile to yourself silly. I can't help but smile and laugh in such awe. Like a simple little thing can make you so happy and contented. 

Yeps that's the thing you are easily fixated on. 

Whenever I look at you I am still in disbelief that I had you growing in my belly. And look how far you have come. You were born under such uncertain circumstances. Mummy and daddy didn't know what to expect at all. But whenever we looked at you, we knew how special and determined you were. You fought so hard everyday and bam look how chubby you are now! From a scrawny little thing to a Michelin baby(: 

I always Love to tell people your birth story. I'm just so proud of you my little warrior. And I'm so sure everyone in our family loves you to bits. I look at grandma and Aunty look at you with so much love. You definitely have brought a lot of joy to our lives. You will definitely be spoilt rotten my sweetheart. 

I have written many letters to you and one day you will learn that our family is very interesting. Till the next one... You are amazing and keep on growing stronger and healthier everyday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment