Saturday 24 May 2014

35wks n 2 days/5 wks n 4days old: running thin

Today jus isn't a gd day for me again. Well my patience is running thin. When is it the day tt I can take my baby home!!? Y I'm running out of patience is Becuz she IS doing well. Maybe her breathing isn't as stable as it should be but other than tt she's well! Sighhh I guess I jus wish things can run along faster than it is nw but I noe it's for her own gd to take things gradually at her own pace. 

5 wks hav went by... N it still hurts when I hav to leave the hospital wifout my baby in my arms. N thing is no one can give us an estimate number of wks till we can take her home. I guess this is y it's frustrating cuz I realli don't noe when she can come home! 

Baby gwyn is realli darn cute! I fall in love wif her every time I see her. Whenever u talk to her n she's semi awake... She would respond wif a sweet smile as if she's eavesdropping on our conversation. She's more alert nw n when she's awake my camera is snapping multiple pics of her! The facial expression she gives when she looks at us is priceless. It's as if she's nt impressed tt we are her parents! LOL 

I'm all over the place nw. I'm dying to take her home but our rooms are in a huge mess! Her cot isn't even set up yet cuz thrs jus no space! I guess I shall use these uncertain wks to tidy up n wait for her arrival. I hope days will jus zoom by even more.

Speaking of which can't believe it's almost June! This yr has been amazing for me/us so far! I married the love of my life in feb... Was pregnant until April n pop our princess came out then too. Nw it's jus watching her grow up. When she comes home I want time to slow down cuz babies grow up wayyyy too fast! 

By far my favourite pic of baby gwyn. Tts her uncertain/unimpressed expression when she looks at us! LOL 

N this is her today. Finally caught her sweet smile on camera after many failed attempts. Ahh she's jus so amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment