Wednesday 7 May 2014

32wks n 6days/3wks n 1 day old: progress

It's nw 12.23am so baby gwyn is 3wks n 1 day old! She's been gaining quite a bit of weight nw! As of yesterday she's 1410g!! Another 90g n she's out of the incubator (which I call a bubble/box) n she will be transferred to an open top warmer!!! Ahhhh can't wait cuz tts when we hav easier access to her. 

She's nw on 25ml of breast milk every 3hrs... Is a little bloated/constipated n getting a lot more fiesty n cranky. Haha whenever we are thr she always seems to get cranky n start crying n fussing around. Monday she was being all cranky n all so I asked the nurses if I can carry her n she stopped crying when I carried her (: mother's touch 

Sunday... 



Monday
My husband says "she looks so sian in this pic! Haha"

Looking like a hamster here

This lil girl is such a smartie pants. Knows hw to hold her pacifier n all 

Tuesday 

My sis in law gave birth to baby Owen over the wkend n we got to see him today. Handsome lil fella tt one! He's suppose to be older than baby gwyn but gwyn jus wanted to be jiejie so she came out first. 

While staring at baby Owen... I had a slight meltdown which I quickly then exited the room be4 i become a mess. Then I sat by my husband n tried to control n hold everything in. Then he jus had to say "it will be all perfect is gwyn was home. Oh shit nvm." N then I burst into tears. Sigh it jus pains me so much when I see mummies happily wif their babies while mine is still stuck in an incubator. I'm so emotionally unstable nw tt my husband has decided to take off frm work to accompany me later. Sighhh I'm realli trying to stay strong but it's jus so tough. I realli realli pray she will be back home wif us in another 3-4wks max! Cuz I'm honestly veri emotionally exhausted by all this I'm feeling nw. Like leaving her everyday is so emotionally exhausting u noeeee. 

Off to bed nw n looking forward to having my husband wif me all day. Gg to the hospital earlier so we can spend more time wif our princess. 




No comments:

Post a Comment