Monday 19 May 2014

34wks n 3 days/4wks n 5days old: fountain

Update on baby gwyn: 
-she nw weighs 1.9kgs!! 
-taking 36ml per feeding 8 times a day 
-she's smiles in her sleep when we talk to her 
-she loves kangaroo care wif mummy n daddy n always makes cooing sounds 
-she's a screamer
-she's able to go 30mins wifout the CPAP (oxygen aid) 
-she decided it would be fun to pee while I was changing her diapers -.- thankfully onli a lil bit of pee got onto my hands cuz I was quick enough to use wet wipes to shield myself 
-she hates getting her diapers changed 
-she's a wiggler
-she hates the CPAP (oxygen aid) cuz whenever we put it on her during kangaroo care, she will shift her head away frm it 
-she has a veri strong neck (she lifts her head) 

Yeps pretty much tts abt it! Some pics of wat a beauty she's becoming! Everyday n every pic we take of her she jus looks so different! Wif her eyes 1/2 open she looks like daddy. When her eyes are open realli wide she looks like mummy. 







My sis (baby gwyn's Aunty) says she looks like a troll doll 







Shall end it wif a pic of my furkids! They aren't neglected okay! 

Gonna post abt my breast pumping experiences while I'm out in the next post! 












No comments:

Post a Comment